Galaxy Bow & Arrow
Brothers Duncan and Hayden created these safety-tested, kid-friendly bows – winning a prestigious TAGIE award for Top Young Inventors! Soft foam arrow tips covered in fabric provide an introduction to the challenge and enjoyment of archery. Made in America. They're a perfect way for kids to develop physical skills and enjoy creative outdoor play. Available in assorted styles.
For ages 6-12 yrs, from Two Bros Bows.
- Practice archery skills with arrows made with a wooden shaft tipped with safe foam, covered in fabric to match the bow
- Bow is pre-strung with rubber-capped ends
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, dexterity, outdoor active play
- Invented by two brothers aged 7 and 10
- Made in USA with recyclable packaging
- Temporarily out of stock.