Spark!Lab Invent Fantastic Flying Machines
With this Spark!Lab™ Smithsonian Inventive Creativity™ 150-piece kit, kids will be guided to think, explore, sketch, create, try, tweak and sell their ideas. Using the structured invention process, their plans for fantastic flying machines will take off – and so will their confidence. For ages 8-12 yrs, from Faber-Castell.
- Create multiple flying machines, each with its own unique design
- Over 150 pieces including a wind-up propeller, sturdy building sticks, straws, nylon and plastic paper, patterned papers, foil stickers and more
- Learn the process of inventing
- Develops confidence, critical thinking skills and creativity in a fun, open-ended way.
- Think it up, Explore it, Sketch it, Create it, Try it, Tweak it, then Sell it!
- Temporarily out of stock.